Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Son Give Me Thine Heart

My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." Pro 23:26
God does not accept a percentage of our hearts, He will not settle for anything less than 100%. God is a jealous God and will have no other gods or idols before Him. God says, "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jer 29:13 In Proverbs God says, " My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." Pro 23:26 God cannot be impressed by anyone. Man seeks to impress God with all their ideas and opinions however God knows what He is doing and does not need anyone to teach Him anything. It's man that needs to learn and be taught by God. The greatest commandment is Deu 6:5  And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Notice: "With all thine heart." It could be that your prayers are not being answered because God wants ALL your heart and you are being half -hearted or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.