Monday, June 13, 2011

The Door Is Locked!

Wake up and unlock the door!
 
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! OPEN TO ME MY LOVE! DO YOU SENSE YOUR HEART POUNDING INSIDE YOUR CHEST? DO YOU SENSE HIS PASSION FOR YOU? OPEN TO ME! MY LOVE! I LOVE YOU!
 
Jesus will not remove the lock that He gave us for our own protection. Our will is our choice. We must remove the lock that is on the inside of the door of our heart. Our will must be removed, if He is going to come in and take us!
 
THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE SCRIPTURE WHERE THIS WORD "LOCK" IS FOUND. IT MEANS A "BOLT" OR SHOULD I SAY A "DEAD BOLT" If we don't surrender our will we will die. Remember the One that is on the otherside of the door is our LIFE! Christ is our Life! He is on the otherside of the "DEAD BOLT".
 
DO YOU TRULY LOVE HIM?
 
The word Knock here is not a love tap. This is not just a casual knock. This is the word for RAPPING! He is RAPPING ON THE DOOR! HIS VOICE IS RAPPING! HE IS SAYING OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR! LET ME IN! OPEN TO ME MY LOVE! IT'S ME! IT'S ME YOUR HEAVENLY BRIDEGROOM! I AM COME TO GET YOU! I AM COME TO TAKE YOU! WAKE UP! HE HAS BEEN OUT THERE ALL NIGHT LONG AND NOW THE SUN IS GONG TO BE COMING UP! JUST BEFORE THE SUN COMES UP, HE WITHDRAWS HIMSELF. IT's Almost The DAY of the LORD! JOY COMES IN THE MORNING! THE SUN OF RIGHTEOUNESS IS GOING ARISE WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS! HE WITHDREW HIMSELF SO SHE WOULD WAKE UP AND RUN AFTER HIM! She is saying WAIT! WAIT LORD! WAIT FOR ME! DON'T GO! SHE CAN HEAR HIS VOICE, HER SOUL FAILS WHEN SHE HEARS HIS VOICE. HE DOES NOT GIVE HER AN ANSWER! WHY? BECAUSE HE IS THE ANSWER! FIND HIM AND YOU HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. The thousands of questions that you thought you needed answers to are no longer an issue. He is all we need! HE IS ALL I NEED! HE IS MY ANSWER! HE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OF LIFES QUESTIONS! HE IS THE ANSWER TO THE TEST! CHOOSE HIM AND YOU WILL PASS THE TEST WITH FLYING COLORS! DONT JUST CHOOSE 30% of HIM or 60% of HIM CHOOSE 100% of HIM! HE IS OUR ALL IN ALL! OUR ONE AND ONLY! OUR HEARTS ARE LOVE SICK FOR HIM! WE ARE SICK IN LOVE WITH HIM! WE ARE SICK UNTO DEATH IF WE CAN'T HAVE HIM! WE WILL DIE WITHOUT HIM!

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

 
Son 5:5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

If we are going to prevail and overcome we must loose our own will. We must overcome EVEN as He overcame.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.