Monday, June 13, 2011

Heart To Heart Personal Relationship

The Lord is not talking to the Church of Laodiceans as a whole, He is speaking to the individual as One on one. The words that the Lord used here are very important for us to understand.
 
The Lord uses the words thy,thou,thine,I,him and he, which are words that indicate a person or individual. Then He says very frankly "If any man hear My voice." The Church as a Body will not take heed to the council (advise) of the Lord. The Lord is not counseling the Church as a whole, he is counseling the individual person that will listen and take heed within the Church Body. "If any man hear My voice and opens the door." The message is a personal one. Very personal. God is looking for a true relationship with those that have separated themselves from sin, the world, the flesh, the devil. Those that are willing to come out of the Lukewarm condition in the Church. He is dealing with each one as One on one. That we might become leaders and lead others to become ONE. If The Lord has our hearts He has US. I mean He has ME. However if He has ME then He can use ME to reach others which becomes US. Those that are listening and applying Truth to their hearts are learning how to overcome every weakness of the flesh and sin and they are coming out more and more every day! Leaving the lukewarm behind them and going on with the Lord. These are they that follow the Lamb withersoever He went they are not defiled with the women (Church) they are virgins and without fault before the Throne of God. These are the ones that will sit with Him in His throne and rule with a rod of iron in His Kingdom. They have overcome even as He overcame. They followed Him by faith in the Scriptures. While others were following man these are the ones that had an ear to hear what the Spirit was saying. While others were listening to the opinions of men these ones were listening to Jesus through the Holy Ghost in the Holy Scriptures. These are the ones that have responded to the knocking of his voice on their hearts and opened their hearts to the Truth and are supping with Him in holy communion.
 
Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
 
Notice he did not say to the church of Laodicea. He said to the church of Laodicean(s) plural. Speaking to the indivuals.
 
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
 
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.