Sunday, June 19, 2011

Special Message

Greetings In The Name Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ,
 
I hope you have enjoyed being on our Words of Deliverance email list. I now have a Twitter account and I would like you all to join me on Twitter sharing your thoughts with me concerning the emails I have sent out to you. I would like to see some interaction with you. Your participation is very important to me. I enjoy hearing your thoughts and what you are learning from the Lord through the emails that are sent out to you. If we all will share our thoughts concerning the Word of God and work together I believe this will be a great encouragement to all of us and those that might hear from reading our tweets. If you do not already have a Twitter account you will need to set one up before you will be able to tweet. If you have a smart phone such as Android or Iphone then you can receive these tweets right on your phone and even reply to a tweet or send your own tweet from your phone.
 
 
P.S. Look forward to seeing your tweets!
 
God bless you as you do the will of God,
 
Brother Joseph Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.