Friday, March 19, 2010

Fulfilling Our Destiny

David took the strong hold of Zion and called it the city of David even so by the grace of God I shall fulfill my destiny as well. No matter what comes my way I will not be stopped or quit. I am going to the throne according to the Will of God by the grace of God. I understand that there are many things I must go through before I reach my destiny. I must learn that I cannot do it by myself but must depend on Gods grace to bring me to my destiny. There are many diversions that would try to divert me from getting to my throne but I know that God will deliver me from every snare of the enemy. God is able to deliver me from not out of but “from” every snare. The difference being, if he delivers me from the snare of the enemy that I did not get trapped in the snare, but that he delivered me from the snare, I did not get trapped but He kept me from the snare! Just because God has provided for me a throne and anointed me for the throne does not mean that I will take the throne just because he provided it. I must pay the price through prayer, faith, obedience and dependence on Him. It will take all the grace of God I can receive to reach my destiny. I cannot do it but He can and will if I allow Him to. The same God that put David on the throne and caused him to come to his destiny is the same God that will cause me to take my throne and fulfill my destiny! God is pouring out his Spirit in me more and more everyday that will not quit until all His will is complete in my life. Lord help me to humble myself daily to do your will for my life and not my own will. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.