Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gold Tried In The Fire

 Also see song lyrics below: Walk Right Out Of This Valley

In The Scripture Gold is a type of the nature of God. When Job went through the "test of his life", it was for God to shew forth His glory through Job! God was showing the world His glory in Jobs life. Look! see what I can do with a man that believes in me. Paul said "His strength is made perfect in my weakness." We see in test that Job has some impurities in him. One of the greatest impurities was "fear" Job said the thing which I feared the most has come upon me." Fear hath torment and he that fears in not made perfect in love. So even though you might have gold in you, God may still need to put you through the fire to remove any impurities that remain in you. There is nothing wrong with the gold but God wants to remove the impurities, like in Jobs case was "fear". Remember Job already had the gold in him. When he lost everything he said "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, blessed be the Lord." Let me tell you beloved this is gold! Loose everything, and worship the Lord. But even still the Lord allowed Job to go through greater testing and fire. Why? Because God desires perfection. Are you willing to be tested to the limit so God can shew forth His glory in your life? Can you say like Job, When he hath tried me I shall come forth as gold? If not, why not? Job 23:10

Walk Right Out Of This Valley
Written by: Hazel Trubee

[Chorus]

Well I’m gonna walk right out of this valley
Raise my hands and praise the Lord
Said I ain’t gonna let old Satan get me down, down, down
Why should I sit here till I die?
Heaven is awaiting up a little bit higher
I’m gonna walk right out of the valley with my Lord

v. 1
Now when the Lord let down the hedge on Job to try him
Took all of his children and everything that he owned
But no Job didn’t sit down and cry, no
He lifted his head up high, and came out of that valley
Thank God with a whole lot more

[Repeat Chorus]

v. 2
Well now the road that we’ve got to travel to that city
Well it won’t always be on the mountain high
But you know the valley that we’ve got to face
God said he’s gonna give us grace
To come up on the hill where the sun is shining bright

[Repeat Chorus]

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.