Friday, March 19, 2010

The Uttermost Part of The Earth

The last five words Jesus said while still on earth, just before He went up, into Heaven were uttermost part of the earth” meaning the farthest points. Note: Five is the number of grace or favor. When Jesus had spoken this to those that heard Him they did not even know about the farthest points of the earth. But God knows all things. So who is going to be the witnesses to the uttermost part of the earth? The farthest points, without question He was also talking to those in the end time as well, when He had said “uttermost part.” What was the uttermost part or farthest points for them is certainly not for us. Note: The last eight words Jesus said “And unto the uttermost part of the earth” focusing in on the word “And” the word “And” meaning a continuation of. In other words not finished yet! We have heard it said, “The Book of Acts is not finished yet” the question is do we believe it? I recently had heard a Saint of God that had fasted 40 days and nights only drinking water, twice within a full year, this person said God had showed them that many of His people continue to look back at what they find in the Book of Acts and have stopped looking forward to what He is going to do in these last days, which will surpass anything He did at the birthing of His Church. When are we going stop looking back and start looking ahead? The command was go forward! Or Wait until but never look back. Its ok to see what God did for them back there and be encouraged by it through faith as we move forward but lets keep moving on! Let’s see what God has for us in our day! We are living in the greatest days on earth! The End time Deliverance Ministry that is still to come! Jesus said, “No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luk 9:62 as one of His servants I must not look back even to what those that have gone on before have experienced. I can learn from them but I must never look back. As I follow the Lamb I can see what He wants me to see as I go forward following Him. If I begin to look back I will get discouraged if I don’t see in my life what they had back there. But if I keep my eyes on the Lamb and follow Him “withersoever He goeth “ Rev 14:4 and depend on the Spirit of Truth to guide me and lead me into all Truth then I will understand that what I need is not behind me but its just ahead! Lord forgive me for the times that I have looked back. Forgive me for comparing myself with those that have gone on before me. Paul tells us they that comparing themselves with themselves are not wise. Lord help me to be wise and wholly follow You to the uttermost parts of the earth wherever that may be. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.