Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He Was There All The Time

The song writer put it so elegantly when he penned the song "He Was There All The Time". One of Gods names is  JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH -   "The Lord is There" (Ezek. 48:35). Why didn't the song writer pen He is there all the time? Because dear one, even though the Lord is there all the time, we don't always take time to keep our relationship with Him close and strong. Also those that are not saved when they get saved usually will say if I knew how wonderful Jesus was I would have gotten saved along time ago. Even though we were not ready as a sinner He was there all the time patiently waiting in line. Dear one how long are you going to make Jesus stand in line? He won't stand in line forever. Lyrics to song below. Please don't wait too long.

He Was There All The Time
He was there all the time, He was there all the time
Waiting patiently in line, He was there all the time
Time after time I went searching for peace in some void
I was trying to blame all my ills on this world I was in
Surfaced relationships used me til I was done in
And all the while someone was begging to free me from sin
Never again will I look for a fake rainbow's end
Now that I have the answers, my life is just starting to live
Sharing each new day with Him is a cup of fresh life
Oh, what I've missed, He's been waiting right there all the time


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. Please no hate or bad language in your comments.